⚠️ When you download a new bootable image (.iso), all the previously created files may stop
working unless you have Auto Enrollment turned on.
1. Browse to Evren Manager Portal.
2. On the left menu, click on Create Bootable USB.
3. You will be directed to the Create Bootable Image Page with multiple options to customize the iso
4. Organization Details would be the Default Organization Name.
5. Under the Image Type section, you will be given two download options.
ISO: Bootable images that can be written to USB disks for booting physical machines.
VirtualBox OVA (Coming Soon): Virtual Machine image for use with Virtual Machine Managers
such as Virtualbox.
6. Meanwhile, under the Laptop Settings, you may personalize the language, keyboard, and default
timezone as per your preference.
Language: The default language for the Laptops in your organization.
Keyboard Layout: The default Keyboard layout for the Laptops in your organization.
Default Timezone: The default timezone for the Laptops in your organization.
Hostname Prefix: Hostname is given to a device on registration, and it helps to identify the
laptop in asset inventory and may be used for policy assignment, password recovery,
troubleshooting purposes, etc.
7. Click on Save Configuration & Create Bootable Image.
8. Next, a dialog box will appear with the message "We are preparing your bootable USB file, you
will receive an email once it is ready." The process takes approximately 1 - 3 minutes and
the newly generated iso file will be sent over email.
9. Please access your email Inbox and look for the subject of "Your Evren OS bootable USB file is ready
to download". Click on Download Bootable Image.
You can now use this file to install the Evren OS on a Virtual Machine such as VMWare or you can create a bootable USB drive to install it on a physical machine.
⚠️ The .iso file is specific to your organization and should not be shared with any non-authorized person.