What will you need?
1. A USB drive with a minimum of 4GB storage space.
3. EvrenOS.iso file (You can download this from the portal or you might be provided by your
Please click on the link for the complete guide to download the EvrenOS.iso file
⚠️ Please make sure that you back up any important data on the USB drive before following the
How to create a bootable USB drive using Fedora Media Writer
1. Insert the USB drive into the USB port of your computer.
2. Open the Fedora Media Writer application (For both Windows and Mac, it works in exactly the same
3. Click on Custom Image Option It will open a dialog, please select the downloaded EvrenOS.iso file.
4. Once selected, click on Write to Disk.
5. After the writing process is done, click on .