What will you need?
1. Evren Bootable USB drive (Create Bootable USB)
2. Laptop/PC that you want to install on.
⚠️ We currently only support x86 architecture-based devices.
3. Internet Connection (Wi-Fi or Wired)
⚠️ Before you begin, please make sure that you do not have any important data on the laptop/PC
you are about to use. The installer will reformat the hard disk on the laptop/PC.
How to start OS installation on a Laptop/PC?
Note: Before starting, please d
1. Insert the Bootable USB drive into a USB port of the device (laptop/PC) you want to install it on.
2. Press the Power button for your computer.
3. During the initial startup screen, press ESC, F9, F8, F10, or F12. (Depending on the company
that created your version of BIOS, a menu may appear) Boot menu keys per manufacturer Please
navigate to the Boot menu to select the device to boot from.
4. Using the arrow keys on your keyboard, select the USB device or move the USB device to be first in
the boot sequence (depending on your laptop/PC manufacturer).
Select USB HDD on the boot menu and press enter.
5. Your laptop/PC will now boot using the USB drive.
6. Please click on Install Evren.
7. On this screen, select your internet connection.
- If you are using Wired Network, just press continue.
- If you are using Wi-Fi, select the network from the drop-down and enter the Wi-Fi password
before pressing continue (as shown below).
Select the Wi-Fi network using the "Network Name" drop-down
8. You will see this screen, now the setup will run unattended, and it will take 30-45 minutes depending
on your laptop/PC.
9. Once the installation is done, you are required to set it up before you use it. Please click on Start
10. Select the configuration for Timezone, Keyboard, and Language. Click on Add User.
11. Create a user account with a password. This password will also be used for hard-disk encryption
which you must enter every time you restart your laptop/PC.
12. The laptop/PC will restart and you need to enter your password to log in.
Enjoy your new Evren OS. The apps selected to be installed on the admin portal will be automatically installed in a few minutes. Please make sure there is internet connectivity.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries or reporting any bugs.