If your printer connects by a wire, plug it into your machine. It'll detect the printer automatically, you may need to configure your printer.
Please follow the steps below to add a printer.
1. Select Start button, then navigate to System Settings > Hardware> Printers
2. Go to Click here to add a new printer.
3. You may choose Serial Port # under Local Printers (Wired Printer) and click Next.
⚠️ Please ensure that you have plugged USB printer cable to your laptop.
4. Please wait for a few seconds while it loads vast variety of printer model drivers. Next, please
choose the right driver according to your printer brand and model and proceed with Next button.
5. If you have a PPD (Postscript Printer Description) file, you may use manually launch the installer file
by ticking the Manually Provide a PPD File option on the bottom left and click the File Icon to navigate
to your PPD file location.
6. You will be directed to this page below, requesting to describe your printer. Please insert Printer
Name and Description and click on Finish.
7. Next, you may do add some configuration based on your preferences such as make it as Default
Printer, Allow Printer Sharing etc. Under the Maintenance drop down option, you may try to
Print Test Page, Print Self Test Page & Clean Print Heads.
Browse to Evren Ticket Portal to raise a support ticket if you are facing an issue to configure a printer
and our Technical Support Engineer would be glad to assist you.