⚠️ Changing these settings can allow users to access the unauthorized website which might increase
risk for your organization.
This article guides us on how to set or modify browser settings such as blacklisting and whitelisting URLs.
As an administrator, you can allow/disallow specific URLs so that users can only visit certain websites.
Restricting users’ internet access can increase productivity and protect your organization from viruses
and malicious content found on some websites.
Please follow the steps below to manage URL Whitelist/Blacklist settings for browsers on the devices
managed under your organization's account.
1. Browse to Evren Manager Portal.
2. Navigate to Browser Settings on the left menu (as shown in the screenshot).
3. Navigate to the URL Whitelist/Blacklist section. You can enable the URL Whitelist/Blacklist function
by toggling the button of your choice.
Next. add the list of URL schema to be allowed (whitelisted) or not allowed (blacklisted) to be
accessed using a browser on all managed devices. Please add each schema in a new line, as
shown in the screenshot below.
Example of URL Whitelist/Blacklist Schema:
www.example.com, and sub.www.example.com.
4. Once you have inserted a list of URL schema, please scroll down and press the Save Configurations
⚠️ Browser Policy changes take around an hour to get synced to all your devices.
1. Press the Blacklist button and insert URLs of websites you mandate to be non-accessible across all
2. Once the browser policy change takes place after an hour, the sites that were listed under the URL
blacklist would be non-accessible as shown in the screenshot below.
1. Press the whitelist button and insert URLs of websites you desire to be accessible across all the devices.
⚠️ Please insert Evren OS Manager Portal URL https://portal.evren.co/login in the list of
URL schema so that you are able to modify the browser settings later on.
2. Once the browser policy change takes place after an hour, only sites that were listed under
URL whitelist shall be accessible as shown in the screenshot below.
3. Sites that are not listed under URL Whitelist will be blocked (screenshot as below).