This article guides us how to set or modify browser settings such as deleting browser history and download history.
Please follow the steps below.
1. Browse to Evren Manager Portal.
2. Navigate to Browser Settings on the left menu (as shown in the screenshot).
3. Navigate to the Delete Browser History and Download History section. You can enable or disable the
function by pressing the button of your choice.
To enable it on the browser, please click on Enabled.
To disable on browser, please click on Disabled.
4. Once done, please scroll down and press the Save Configurations button.
5. If you have disabled, under Google Chrome settings, you will come across Your browser is managed
by your organization. Click on Clear browsing data.
5. Once the browser policy change takes place after an hour, users will not be able to modify the
Delete Browser History and Download History as shown in the screenshot below.
⚠️ Browser Policy changes take around an hour to get synced to all your devices.