This article guides us on how to modify Power Management settings to disable sleep mode on your Evren OS.
1. Click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the screen.
2. Click the System Settings button.
3. In the search box, please type Power Management and click Enter.
4. Click on Energy Saving. Navigate to the AC Power tab, modify the Defaults settings as below and
press Apply. Default Settings
5. Next, proceed to the On Battery tab. Modify the Defaults settings and click Apply. Default Settings
6. On the Low Battery tab, change the settings as below. Click Apply.Default Settings