For general guidance about how to connect a Bluetooth device to your PC, please follow the steps below.
Add a Bluetooth device
1. Click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the screen.
2. Click the System Settings button.
3. In the search box, please type Bluetooth or please navigate to the Hardware
section. Click Enable to turn on your Bluetooth audio device and make it
4. You will be able to configure or add a Bluetooth device by clicking Add. Choose
the device you would like to connect to and click Next.
5. You will be receiving a Bluetooth Pairing Request prompt on your Bluetooth device
to confirm the PIN/code displayed on the device matches the wizard box on your
laptop/desktop. Click on Pair to connect both devices.
6. Once you have clicked Pair on the device, you would need to press Matches under
Bluetooth Device Wizard on your laptop to complete the pairing.
7. Paired device would be displayed on the Bluetooth device page as shown below.
Your Bluetooth device and PC will usually automatically connect anytime the two
devices are in range of each other with Bluetooth turned on.
Configure Bluetooth settings
1. Please click on Configure to modify the Bluetooth settings.
2. On this prompt page, you can make changes below according to your preference.
Disable/ Turn Off Bluetooth
1. To disable the Bluetooth feature, please click on Disable Bluetooth.
2. To remove an unwanted Bluetooth device from Paired listing, navigate to the right
and press Remove.
⚠️ If you are encountering issues to add your Bluetooth device, please feel free to reach out to our
Technical Support Engineer by raising a support ticket.
Browse to Evren Ticket Portal to raise a support ticket and our Technical Support Engineer would be glad to assist you.