Please use the instructions below to forget an SSID (Wireless Network) on your device as part of troubleshooting or as needed.
1. Click the Start button in the lower left corner of the screen.
2. Click the System Settings button.
3. In the search box, please insert Network or scroll to Network section on the left menu panel under
4. Click on Connections to view more network settings. On the left corner, you will be able to view the
list of wireless connections that has been saved/preferred.
5. In the Networks panel, select the SSID and click the Minus button to delete it. You may also right-click
and Delete the SSID.
6. Press OK to confirm removal.
7. Deleted SSID wouldn't be displayed on Networks as shown in the screenshot below.