If your printer connects by a wireless network connection, It'll detect the wireless printer automatically and you may need to configure your printer.
Please follow the steps below to add a wireless printer.
1. Select the Start button, then navigate to System Settings > Hardware> Printers.
2. Go to Click here to add a new printer.
3. You may choose the Wireless printer under the Discovered Network Printers and select IPP
network printer via DNS-SD and click Next.
⚠️ Please ensure that both printer and laptop are connected to the same network.
⚠️ If your wireless printer is not discoverable, please refer to the article below by clicking on it.
How to connect Evren OS to a wireless printer using an IP address
4. Please wait for a few seconds while it loads a vast variety of printer model drivers. Next, please
choose the suggested driver according to your printer brand and model. To proceed, press the Next
5. You may do add some configuration based on your preferences such as making it a Default
Printer, Allow Printer Sharing and add Location name. Click Finish to complete the printer setup.
6. Under the Maintenance drop-down option, you may try to Print Test Page.
Browse to Evren Ticket Portal to raise a support ticket if you are facing any issues configuring a printer
and our Technical Support Engineer would be glad to assist you.