This article guides us on how to quickly check your network LAN connection status. And if you're having trouble with your connection, you may follow the steps below to try and fix it.
1. Please plug in the LAN cable at the LAN port on your laptop.
2. In the lower-right corner of your screen, click the WiFi icon.
3. Click on the configure icon to modify settings for the LAN and wireless connection.
4. Open Network settings and view the general tab for the LAN connection.
5. Under General configuration, tick the box of Connect automatically with priority and
please ensure the value is 1.
6. Remove LAN cable
7. Reboot the machine.
8. Re-plug the LAN cable and it should auto-connect to the LAN connection instead of WiFi.