To test the webcam on Evren, you may need to download the Cheese app from Evren App Store. The
article guides us on how to install the said application and to test the webcam in Evren OS.
If you wish to make an app mandatory on all your devices under your organization, please click on
the link Evren Manager Portal Application Management for complete guidance.
1. Click the Start button in the lower left corner of the screen.
2. Click the Evren App Store button.
7. Next, launch the application from the Start menu and search for Cheese.
8. Once you have launched the app, please click on the Menu icon to modify the webcam settings.
9. Press on Preferences and modify the configurations accordingly.
Change the capture resolution of your webcam - The resolution of a video or photo determines how
much detail you can see in it, changing it will affect the file size.
Disable the Countdown - Remove the countdown so that photos are taken instantly.
Disable the flash - Stop the screen from flashing white when taking a photo.
Fullscreen - Enable and disable full-screen mode
My photos and videos look wrong - Adjust the saturation, contrast, brightness, and hue to make the
photos and videos look better.
10. Once completed, click on Close and you may use your machine's webcam.