If you have a dual monitor setup and you want to change the Primary and Secondary monitor, here is what
you can do.
Please follow the directions below to change between your primary and secondary screens.
1. Click the Start button in the lower left corner of the screen.
5. On the settings option given, please navigate to Device and you may choose the device output
that you would like to Enabled and make it as Primary Screen.
6. If you desire to make the laptop screen as Primary screen, please press on Device and choose
Laptop Screen. Next, tick the Primary & Enabled box and click Apply to confirm changes.
7. Vice-versa for external monitor. Click Apply to confirm changes.
8. To modify other settings such as Resolution, Orientation and Refresh rate, you may click on
respective drop down menu and choose preferred option.