The article guides us on how to boost your audio level past the 100% cap with a few simple steps.
1. Navigate to Action Center on the right side of the taskbar, and click on the Sound Speaker icon.
2. By default, the Speaker and Digital Microphone under Devices and Applications would
be at 50% sound level. You may apply changes to the audio volume level based on In Use
applications under Applications as well.
3. To increase the audio volume level beyond 100%, please tick the Raise maximum volume
4. Once you have ticked the box, you may slide the volume level for both Speaker & Digital
Microphone under Devices until 150% at its maximum level.
5. For more sound settings, please press the Settings icon and you may also refer to
Manage Sound Settings article.