To manage all aspects of the input and display language settings on your Evren machine, use the
Change keyboard layout
1. To switch the keyboard layout, press the Start button in the lower-left corner of the screen.
2. Then select System Settings > Hardware > Keyboard.
3. Navigate to the Layouts tab on the right and press on it.
4. Click on Add for a new/additional layout.
5. Navigate to Layout and choose the preferred layout and click OK to confirm.
Change Display language
⚠️ The display language you select changes the default language used by Evren features like Settings
and File Explorer.
1. Click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the screen.
2. Then select System Settings > Personalization > Language.
3. Click on Add languages and choose a language from the Evren display language menu.
4. Select the language you would like to add and press Add.
5. Press on the arrow and move the newly added language to the top of the list to make it Default.
6. The language shall appear on top of the list and set as default automatically as in the screenshot
below. To confirm changes, click on Apply.