The article guides us on how to upgrade the BIOS and any other firmware upgrades are supported too.
⚠️ Before you begin, please ensure the machine is plugged into a power socket and not running
on batteries. Also, please make sure the machine is fully up-to-date.
1) As root, please run the command below;
a) dnf install -y fwupd fwupd-plugin-flashrom fwupd-plugin-uefi-capsule-data
2) Type Y and press ENTER to proceed with the installation.
3) Next, please run the commands below;
4) Insert Y and press ENTER to perform the BIOS & firmware upgrade.
5) Once the installation has successfully taken place, please type Y and press ENTER once again
for the machine to reboot. Please ensure all other windows and programs are closed.
⚠️ Please take note that the machine might reboot several more times to complete the
upgrade. Please do not interrupt the upgrade process.